(A motion is a request made by a party upon which the court issues a ruling or order.)

Motion paperwork is available in the Clerk of Courts Office for parties to fill out if they are seeking:

    Ask for Filing Fee
Change Level of Child/Family Support Packet A $30.00
Change Level of Maintenance (Alimony) Packet A $30.00
Change Custody of Child (Children) Packet B $50.00
Change the Placement (Visitation) Schedule Packet B $50.00
Add Medical Expense Provision to Judgment Packet C $30.00
Add/Change Tax Provision (Exemptions, etc) Packet C $30.00

If you are seeking enforcement of an existing judgment or order, Packet D would be used for the following:

  • Failure to Return Children from Placement (Visitation)
  • Failure to Pay Child Support
  • Failure to Pay Maintenance (Alimony)
  • Failure to Pay Medical Expenses
  • Failure to Allow Use of Tax Exemptions/Child Credit
  • Failure to Pay Property Division Payment or Return Property

An instruction sheet [Pro Se Proceedings] is available for motion Packet A thru D. The instruction sheet will assist you in completing those forms.

We also have a packet available to enforce physical placement if placement/visitation is being denied to a party. There is no filing fee for this paperwork but service fees still apply. The Form Numbers are: FA-609, FA-610 and FA-611 which are available on the Circuit Court Forms Site.

Agreement Between Parties

If parties are stipulating to something, they can file a stipulation with the court. We have stipulation forms at the Clerk of Courts Office. There is no filing fee but the parties signatures should be notarized. Once filed we will forward it to the court for approval and copies will be sent to parties if addresses are supplied. The Form No. FA-604: Stipulation and Order to Amend Judgment for Support/Maintenance/Custody/Placement which is available on the Circuit Court Forms Site.