The Wisconsin child support program can help you:
- Locate a missing parent.
- Establish paternity (legal fatherhood).
- Ask the court to order child support.
- Enforce child support orders.
- Contact the paying parent’s employer to set up income withholding.
- Collect child support from a parent living in another state.
- Review a support order for possible increase or decrease in payment amounts.
- Provide payment and collection information on your child support case at:
- Child support information is available at https://dcf.wisconsin.gov.
For civil rights questions call (608) 264-9820 or (866) 275-1165 TTY (toll free)
Percentage of Income Standard
- 17% gross income for one child
- 25% for two children
- 29% for three children
- 31% for four children
- 34% for five or more children
Marathon Child Support Agency
400 East Thomas Street
Wausau, WI 54403
Phone: (715) 261-7620