Emergency Management is responsible for the development, upkeep and implementation of the Emergency Response Plans for the county. These ‘Plans’ deal with preparedness, response, recovery, and mitigation of natural and man-made hazards. Emergency Management acts as the liaison between local jurisdictions and the County and between the County and State and Federal Agencies in a Disaster Response.
- Radio Project Final Report – Nov 2013 (PDF 10.4MB)
- Fire – Radio Recommendation (PDF 7.4MB)
- Police – Radio Recommendation (PDF 1.2MB)
- Why do I need an Emergency Weather Radio?
- How do I get an Emergency Weather Radio?
- Are all Emergency Weather Radios the same?
Get Answers & Information.