Marathon County strives to promote a worksite culture that supports employees to make healthy lifestyle choices. Our vision is to promote educational activities that positively impacts the health and lives of the employees of Marathon County.
The Marathon County Wellness Team consists of employees representing various County departments that collaborate to support our wellness vision. The Wellness Team works to develop programs that provide opportunities for employees to develop healthier lifestyles by increasing awareness to improve and/or sustain optimal health.
WELLNESS TEAM MEMBERS
- Asia Bay, Health Coach, Wellness Coordinator
- Becky Bogen-Marek, Social Services Department
- Sue Fox, Employee Resources
- Jeff Hahn, Highway Department
- Brad Karger, County Administration
- Lynda Lambert, Parks/Recreation/Forestry Dept.
- Michael Lotter, Facilities & Capital Management Dept.
- Mary Jo Maly, Employee Resources
- Aaron Ruff, Health Department
- Shawn Schnelle, Sheriff's Office
- Nong Thao-Kong, Sheriff's Office