The Health Insurance Marketplace
The Marketplace is a new way to find health coverage that fits your budget and meets your needs. Whether you are uninsured, or just want to explore your choices, the Marketplace can help you find a plan that’s right for you. With one application you can see all your options and enroll.
Every health insurance plan in the new Marketplace will offer the same minimum set of essential health benefits:
- Ambulatory patient services (outpatient care you get without being admitted to a hospital)
- Emergency services
- Maternity and newborn care (care before and after your baby is born)
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment (this includes counseling and psychotherapy)
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices (services and devices to help people with injuries, disabilities, or chronic conditions gain or recover mental and physical skills)
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services
Plans may offer additional coverage. Visit www.healthcare.gov to see exactly what each plan in the Marketplace offers and compare them side-by-side. If you have questions, call 1-800-318-2596, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. (TTY: 1-855-889-4325)
Click here for a list of locations offering assistance with applications (PDF)
For more information, visit HealthCare.gov or call 1-800-318-2596.
TTY users should call 1-855-889-4325.