County Forest Citizens' Advisory Sub-Committee
Assists the Forestry and Recreation Committee in formulating long-range plans for the County Forest, advising the Forestry Committee regarding conflicting recreational use issues, and preparing the budget and annual work plan for Forestry.
None, established by County Ordinance #O-16-98.
The County Forest Citizens' Advisory Sub-Committee shall be comprised of 11 citizens at large and should be representative of geographic Marathon County.
Members shall serve a two-year term appointed by the Chair of the Forestry and Recreation Committee. The sub-committee shall elect its officers and adopt its own rules and regulations for carrying out its duties. Meets quarterly or more often as needed.
The County Forest Citizens' Advisory Sub-Committee shall be accountable to the Forestry and Recreation Committee.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Duties and Responsibilities of the County Forest Citizens' Advisory Sub-Committee are:
- Give advice and counsel to the Forestry and Recreation Committee regarding long-range forest and outdoor recreation plans for the county forest.
- Provide recommendations to the Forestry and Recreation Committee on priorities for development of the Forestry annual budget and work plan.
- Operate as a focus group on specific problems or questions posed by the Forestry and Recreation Committee.
- Attends tours of recreation, forestry and wildlife projects in County forests.
- Prepare an annual report for the Forestry and Recreation Committee of activities and issue addressed in the prior year and goals and activities anticipated in the current year.
The quarterly agendas and minutes of the County Forest Citizens' Advisory Sub-Committee can be found below:
|December 19, 2018
|September 19, 2018
|June 6, 2018
|March 21, 2018
|December 20, 2017
|September 20, 2017
|June 6, 2017
|March 8, 2017
|December 21, 2016
|September 21, 2016
|June 7, 2016