WINTER STORAGE - MARATHON PARK: ($1.90 per foot per month)
Update March 20, 2019: We are currently accepting phone calls to set appointments to remove your camper or boat from storage. See below for dates/times.
Appointments to put units in storage typically begin around September 5 annually. To schedule winter storage items in the buildings at Marathon Park call the Park Office at 715/261-1550, Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm.
|September 29, 2018 to May 1, 2019
|The Park Department will begin scheduling appointments for 2018-2019 winter storage starting on Tuesday, September 4, at 8am. To schedule an appointment call the Park Administrative Office at phone number 715.261.1550, 8am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. Storage is available in the Exhibition Building, Cattle Barns 1 & 2, and the Judging Pavilion. In 2018, all available storage was filled by October 1; please plan ahead!
|5 Saturdays: September 29, October 6, 13, 20, 27, 9am until 11:50am (2018 drop off dates/times)
4 Tuesdays: October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 4pm to 6:50pm (2018 drop off dates/times)
||All units, including trailers, boats, and house trailers - $1.90/foot/month.
The measurement will be made in a straight line from the foremost part of the unit to the rearmost, including the trailer and any attachments or projections. Payment in full required at the time the unit is removed from storage.
||Customers call the Park Administrative Office at 715/261-1550, Monday through Friday, 8am - 4:30pm to schedule the pick-up of their item. Customer must give a minimum of 24 hours advance notice to pick-up their item.
|Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays: 10am to Noon and 4:30pm to 6:30pm (Appointments every 10 minutes)
||$5/day after May 1st.
- All units must have a hand operated jack
- All gas, propane, and batteries must be removed
- No 5th wheel trailers or motorhomes; trailers must have a ball hitch
- You must have the total length from tip of the towing hitch to the furthest rear point
- When you call to reserve storage space you must provide the actual maximum height of your unit if the unit is 9' - 8" or higher. This height measurement must include air conditioners/AC units/top storage compartments/antenna's, etc. Maximum height can't exceed 11' - 6".
- Cars can be stored as long as they are on a trailer and have the gas emptied and batteries removed.
Annual Storage - Fair Stands
Fair stands may be stored on an annual basis. These fees are collected in September for the past year. Fees are charged on the same basis as winter storage. Fair stand storage shall be confined to the Southwest and South Wings of the Exhibition Building.