“Securus Video Visitation provides you the ability to schedule and participate in visitations with your loved one from the safety and comfort of your home.
Terms, Conditions, Hours and Pricing
- No need to travel to the facility - eliminate the cost of gas, food, hotel stays, and excessive time off of work
- No need to wait in lines waiting for a visitation time
- No need to leave your possessions in the car
- Convenient, scheduled visitations - receive email updates and reminders
Participation in Securus Video Visitation requires a free account creation, acceptance of the Securus Terms and Conditions, and successful registration with each facility offering Securus Video Visitation.
Getting started is easy...
- In order to begin using Securus Video Visitation, you must first have a Securus Online account. Click Sign Up to create your account and add Video Visitation today. You will be required to submit information such as your name, address, and photo identification.
- Once your account is created and validated, you will need to request access to one or more facilities that offer Securus Video Visitation.
- Once approved by the correctional facility, you can begin scheduling your Securus Video Visitation sessions.
What you need to use Securus Video Visitation:
- Securus Online account with Securus Video Visitation enabled
- Computer with Internet, sound, and a web camera
- Valid email address
- Credit or debit card”
Securus Video Visitation PDF English Spanish