(View Minutes & Agendas)
Mission / Purpose: To support Marathon County, the City of Wausau, and North Central Health Care with high quality, cost effective technology that enables them to best meet their public service goals.
Membership: Membership is made up of eight (8) members consisting of:
- City of Wausau Mayor or designee
- City of Wausau Finance Director
- Chair of Marathon County Board of Supervisors or designee
- Marathon County Administrator or Deputy County Administrator
- North Central Health Care CEO or designee
- North Central Health Care Finance Director
- Two (2) Citizen members from Marathon County
Duties and Responspibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, develop, and evaluate programs for all service groups.
- Establish long range goals and intermediate range plans, detailed priorities, and estimate costs.
- Develop new resources necessary to carry out its purposes.
- Appoint a Director of the Commission.
- Establish an annual budget and fix the salaries of the personnel.
- Enter into contracts to render or secure services.
- Perform all functions required by applicable law.
- Acquire, hold, and dispose of property both real and personal.
- Cause an independent audit of the books of the Commission to be performed.
- Purchase public liability insurance as it deems necessary.
- Adopt rules and procedures as necessary with regard to its processes and actions.
- Annually review and adopt a charge back system.
Kurt Gibbs, County Board Chair
Brad Karger, County Administrator - Secretary
Robert Mielke, City of Wausau Mayor
Maryanne Groat, City of Wausau Finance Director
Michael Loy, North Central Health Care Facility CEO
Brenda Gladowski, North Central Health Care Facility CFO
Pat Puyleart, Citizen Member - Chair
John Tubbs, Citizen Member - Vice Chair