(View minutes and agendas)
TASK FORCE TO OVERSEE THE CREATION OF A FACILITIES PLAN
FOR THE NORTH CENTRAL HEALTH CARE (NCHC) CAMPUS
A. Reporting Relationships: Reports to the Marathon County Health and Human Services Committee and the Finance and Property Committee
B. Mission/Purpose: Develop a master facilities plan to guide capital investments to the buildings and facilities on the NCHC campus. The facilities plan will maximize the use of campus facilities to meet the needs of vulnerable populations and to move forward the goals of the Strategic Plan around greater cooperation and collaboration among County human service agencies and their community partners.
C. Membership: Membership will include:
- Four representatives of the County Board
- Two representatives of 51.42 Board
- One representative of the business community
D. Member Terms: Task Force sunsets on July 1, 2015.
E. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine current and future program and space need requirements for all agencies and programs currently located on the NCHC campus.
- Consider adjacencies and locations that best support the various agencies and programs.
- Plan for public and staff safety.
- Analyze the physical and operational condition of campus buildings including the building envelope, windows, HVAC systems, electrical systems, and accessibilities.
- Create two or three facility plan options, compare each to evaluation criteria and estimate the cost of each option.
- Select input for the community including human service employers with regard to the plan options and consider this input in preparing a preferred facility plan.
- Present a preferred facility plan option to the Health and Human Services Committee and the Finance and Property Committee and the rationale as to why that option was selected.
F. Description of timeline:
- Begin meeting by June 1, 2014.
- Selection of a consultant by July 15, 2014.
- Creation of evaluation criteria in the month of August, 2014.
- Interviews of operational personnel in the month of September, 2014.
- Discussion on options with administrative leaders in October, 2014.
- Solicit public input November, 2014.
- Creation of a short term plan to meet the most immediate, short term facility needs in December, 2014.
- Development of a long-term campus facilities plan (January to June, 2015).
G. Other Organizational Relationships: None
Jim Rosenberg, County Board Supervisor (Chairperson)
Mort McBain, County Board Supervisor
E.J. Stark, County Board Supervisor
Matt Bootz, County Board Supervisor
Lee Olkowski, North Central Community Services Program Board
Laura Skudiere, North Central Community Services Program Board
Paul LaPree, Business Community Representative