Request for Proposals - Design Services for New Construction and Remodeling for North Central Health Care Campus Marathon County.
Marathon County Facilities and Capital Management is requesting proposals from qualified firms for A/E services from schematic design through construction administration for the phased new construction and remodeling of the North Central Health Care Campus located at 1100 Lakeview Drive, Wausau Wisconsin. The construction and remodel will be based off the findings of the 2018 Master Facility Plan approved by the Marathon County Board of Directors. The construction budget for the new facility and remodel has been set at a Guaranteed Maximum Price of $73 million dollars. The project schematic design is scheduled to begin in the fall of 2018 and be phased construction while the facility remains operational for the residents through 2022.
The Closing Date for the receipt of all Proposals is July 12, 2018 at 2:00 pm.
- View Full RFP (PDF)
- 2018 Master Facility Plan (PDF)
- 2018 Master Facility Plan - Complete (PDF)
- Mandatory Sign in Sheet (PDF)
- Conceptual Pool Drawing and Information (PDF)
- County Board Presentation (PDF)
- Master Planning Team’s presentation to the Marathon County Board (starts at 7:30 pm) - link
- Addendum #1 Clarifications and FAQ’s. (PDF)
Posted on June 21, 2018